In honor of this first year anniversary I’ve reviewed my site and would like to feature a few noteworthy posts….
- My first post: Although my very first post was about myself, my first real blog post was my story revealing why I left the N-SSA message board.
- Read about it here: http://skirmishnotes.com/politics/leaving-the-nssa-forum/
- A post I really enjoyed writing: I really enjoyed writing “Best Musket Teams in Last 24 Years” because I was able to flip through old Skirmish Lines as I tabulated the information, it was a great project that deserves to be revisited.
- Read about it here: http://skirmishnotes.com/musket/best-musket-teams/
- A post which had a great discussion: My post, “My Adventures and Accident at Middletown, Part 2: The Cook-Off” had 6 total comments that included, I think, some really useful information!
- A comment that I wish I’d written: Harry Hoyd wrote a great comment on my “Marksmanship vs. Authenticity” post, he certainly had his thoughts put together when he wrote his comment.
- Read Harry’s comment here: http://skirmishnotes.com/skirmishing-lifestyle/marksmanship-vs-authenticity/
- My most helpful post: I believe “A Case for Life Memberships in the N-SSA”, technically written prior to my first blog post, was by far my most important writing to date, I only wish others would take a closer look at the idea.
- Read about it here: http://skirmishnotes.com/politics/case-for-life-memberships/
- A post with a title that I am proud of: I honestly need to get more creative with my post titles, the best I can come up with is “Splinter Stories”, a post about my experience shooting the stake event.
- Read about it here: http://skirmishnotes.com/musket/splinter-stories/
- A post that I wish more people had read: “The Legend of Waterloo… Village, 1974″ was a bit of a disjointed article I admit, but it was really fun to write and I think there was a lot to laugh about in the story.
- Read about it here: http://skirmishnotes.com/historical/the-legend-of-waterloo-village-1974/
Here’s to another great year of Skirmishing!